Our School Counselor
Hello Villa Madonna students and parents!
I'm Mrs. Wuebben, the Elementary School Counselor. This is my ninth year at Villa Madonna Academy and as an elementary school counselor. I am very excited to be a part of the Villa community.
As a School Counselor, I perform the following roles in order to promote positive development in academic, career, and personal/social domains:
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling focusing on friendships, study skills, organization, teamwork, listening, and empathy
- Classroom guidance (i.e. Large group counseling)
- Minute meetings with grade 5&6
- Attend and participate in academic intervention meetings
- Observe students in various school environments
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Respond to school crises or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
I aim to be a resource for the entire Villa Madonna community. If there is anything I can do to help your child be healthy, happy and successful, please contact me!
Elementary School Counselor